China’s Dangerous Air Pollution Extends to Japan
Posted by feww on March 12, 2013
Beijing AQI: ‘Very Unhealthy’ Again
Tick clouds of smog from China rolled across southern Japan, as sandstorms reduced visibility forcing many flight cancellations in airports across the region starting Sunday March 10, reports said.
- The sandstorm is believed to have contributed to unseasonably high temperatures across the Japan. Tokyo reported a high of 25.3ºC — the highest ever recorded for March since record-keeping began in 1876, NHK said.
Beijing PM-2.5 level, Tuesday 12 March 2013 @22:00. Source: Insdio
- Thousands of Dead Pigs Dumped in Shanghai River March 11, 2013
- China Shrouded in Sand, Dust and PM March 10, 2013
Major winter storm is wreaking havoc across Europe
Heavy snow and sub-zero temperatures forced the closure of Frankfurt International Airport, Europe’s third-largest, as hundreds of flights across other European airports were cancelled.
- The Eurostar high-speed train service between London and Paris was also suspended due to heavy snow in France and Belgium.
- “All Eurostar services are currently disrupted and are subject to severe delays,” said a statement on Eurostar’s website. “Our advice to passengers is not to travel today and not to come to our stations.”
- Freezing temperatures follow the unusually warm spell last week that saw temperatures up to 20ºC (68 degrees Fahrenheit) in some parts of Germany.
Major outbreak of Hand-foot-mouth (HFM) disease in Vietnam
HFM, a contagious viral disease, targets mostly infants and children. The disease has affected more than 10,000 people in Vietnam the first two months of this year, said the Vietnamese Ministry of Health.
March 12, 2013 – DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,096 Days Left
Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,096 Days Left to ‘Worst Day’ in the brief Human History
- The countdown began on May 15, 2011 …
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID PLANETARY DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun