2014: Year Five of Human-Enhanced Natural Disasters
Posted by feww on January 1, 2014
LIMITS TO IGNORANCE!
Earth is fighting to stay alive. IF she loses the fight…
For every single step taken to restore the natural life support services, humans take 6,400 steps in the opposite direction, destroying the planet’s ability to maintain life.—EDRO
How long did you think your world would last?
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background
- 800 Days and Counting Down: December 30, 2013
- Index of Human Impact on Nature
- Human Impact
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Back to the Primordial Future
- The Fate of Energy Dinosaurs
- Mass Die-offs