An Open Challenge to NASA
FEWW is launching the NASA CHALLENGE
NASA Falsely Claims:
Coming Soon …
The Moderators hereby challenges NASA executives to provide the following information:
Show the taxpayers without whose dollars you’d have to go out and work for your money
- In what way(s) have the hundreds of billions of dollars spent by NASA in the past4 decades made the taxpayers home planet, Earth, a sustainable space base?
- How much more money and how many more years would it take to do all of the things you say you could do on the moon and Mars?
- How many of the taxpayers would you ever allow to escape to Mars or even the moon?
- If NASA was to be wound up [or shut down] tomorrow and you were told to do something useful on this planet with the annual bailout money you currently receive, on what would you spend the existing NASA budget?
- To the Moon! Lunar Missions Successfully Launch
- NASA FY 2010 Budget Request Summary[NASA’s FY2010 budget request is in the amount of $18.686 billion "to advance Earth science, complete the International Space Station, explore the solar system and conduct aeronautics research. The budget request represents an increase of $903.6 million, about 5 percent, above the amount provided NASA in the FY 2009 Omnibus Appropriations Act."]
1. All comments/submission must be less than 100 words long. [Entries that are larger than 100 words would be rejected or edited to the size.] See also Editorial Policy.
2. Commenters are required to disclose their direct or indirect financial or material interest in NASA, Google Inc, Virgin Airlines/Virgin Galactic and all of their subsidiaries and offshoots.
3. Other rules may be introduced, should the need arise.