WASHINGTON (AFP) — “A small group of US experts stubbornly insist that, contrary to what the vast majority of their colleagues believe, humans may not be responsible for the warming of the planet Earth.
“These experts believe that global warming is a natural phenomenon, and they point to reams of data they say support their assertions.”
Repeat after me …
There’s no such thing as global warming!
- Global Warming is a figment of our imagination [AAR, is has nothing to do with human activity. ]
- It makes no difference whether you have 290, 450, or 560 ppm (parts per million) of CO2 in the atmosphere. A million is a 1 followed by six zeros, you know how big a number that is? [AAR, what is to do with you, are you a f**king scientist or something?]
- There’s NO toxic pollution in the environment. Do you know how toxic dioxins, mercury … blah, blah are? They are so toxic even a minute trace of them in your breast milk could cause permanent brain damage to your baby. [AAR, it has nothing to do with industrial production.]
- There’s NO ozone hole in the atmosphere [AAR, the NASA conjurers could easily make anything disappear. ;-)]
- Our oceans are so clean and teeming with fish, you could eat from them. [AAR, they were OK just a few years ago; ask your grandma, she would tell you!]
- There’s no global shortage of potable water [AAR, what’s wrong with buying your own bottled water like the rest of us?]
- If fertilizers are good for the crops and vegetables, then sewage discharge into the rivers and coastal waters must be good for the fish. [AAR, just because you don’t eat fish, it doesn’t mean they should be starved!]
- There is no deforestation [or habitat what?] anywhere on the planet. [AAR, if we don’t cut all the trees they catch fire and pollute the air- heard about global warming, buster?]
- Land degradation is scientific mumbojumbo. [AAR, the same scientists have calculated that our planet can easily feed 14 billion people and produce enough ethanol to run 2 billion cars. How could it do all of that, if it were running out of cropland?]
Now close your eyes, take a big breath of fresh air and repeat after me…