Stop New Zealand Committing Eco-Terrorism!
Posted by feww on January 9, 2008
A Definition of Eco-terrorism:
“An act that terrorizes other species and threatens the ecological systems of the planet.” ~ Paul Watson
“After warfare, tourism [euphemistically eco-tourism,] is the most destructive human activity.” ~ EDRO
“Eco-tourism, like plague, destroys everything in its path.” ~ a concerned reader
Say ‘NO’ to Eco-Terrorism! Don’t Fly to New Zealand!
Deep Cut: photos courtesy of Care For The Wild International
Hector’s Dolphin: More marine mammals are being injured and killed in collisions with boats carrying Eco-tourists in New Zealand. Photo courtesy of CDNN
- None Shall Sleep!
- Eco-Tourism Is an Oxymoron!
- Eco tourism harming New Zealand’s marine wildlife
- Tourist boats destroying dolphin community in New Zealand
- More Eco-Terrorism in Antarctica
- Truth About ‘100% Pure New Zealand’ Advertising Campaign
- Why scuba divers get blamed for the damage they do to coral reefs…
- Kiwis say jets are 10 percent of NZ’s climate impact…