An Open Letter to Google Management, Employees
Posted by feww on May 16, 2010
YOU Stand Accused of Complicity in Mass Homicide
An Open Letter to Google Management and Employees Including
Eric Schmidt, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Nikesh Arora, Laszlo Bock, Shona L. Brown, W. M. Coughran, Jr., Alan Eustace, Urs Hölzle, Jeff Huber, Omid Kordestani, Patrick Pichette, Jonathan Rosenberg, Rachel Whetstone, Susan Wojcicki, Vinton G. Cerf, Stuart Feldman, Jen Fitzpatrick, Ben Fried, Vic Gundotra, Udi Manber, Nelson Mattos, Brian McClendon, Cosmos Nicolaou, Sridhar Ramaswamy, Andy Rubin, Alfred Spector, Benjamin Sloss Treynor, Linus Upson, Jeff Dean, Sanjay Ghemawat, Amit Singhal, John Hanke, Bradley Horowitz, Salar Kamangar, Marissa Mayer, Neal Mohan, Sundar Pichai, Mario Queiroz, Stephanie Tilenius, Daniel Alegre, Carlo d’Asaro Biondo, Francoise Brougher, Henrique de Castro, Margo Georgiadis, Dave Girouard, John Herlihy, Claire Hughes Johnson, Sanjay Kapoor, Dr. John Liu, Michael Lock, Norio Murakami, Penry Price, Philipp Schindler, Amit Singh, Lorraine Twohill, Dennis Woodside, David Lawee, Megan Smith, Matt Sucherman, Kent Walker, Nicole Wong, Kristen Gil, Brent Callinicos, Mark Fuchs, David Radcliffe, Jason Wheeler, Liane Hornsey and all others employees of Google, Inc. whose names are not listed here.
YOU ARE proactively censoring, blocking and hiding vital information that could otherwise save lives!
Thousands of people are dying and many more receiving serious injuries throughout the world as a result of your corporate policies and censorship practice.
YOU ARE suppressing important information from the public. By filtering, blocking and burying vital safety information posted on this and other blogs, YOU and YOUR COMPANY, Google, Inc., are preventing the potential victims from making informed decisions concerning their travel plans, modes of travel, activities, and where to visit or live. As a result, thousands of people are losing their lives and many more sustaining serious injuries.
How do you sleep at night knowing your corporation is responsible, at least implicated, for so many deaths and injuries
Ruben Van Assouw, 9, was the sole survivor of plane crash in Libya. His parents Patrick, 40, Trudy, 41, and his brother Enzo were among 103 people who were killed in the crash. Image taken from TV on Wednesday. Image may be subject to copyright. Click image to enlarge.
Bree O’Mara, a South African award-winning author was one of at least 10 South Africans who died in the plane crash in Libya. Source BBC. Image may be subject to copyright. See FEWW Fair USE Notice.
How do you live with yourselves knowing that you could have saved the lives of at least some of the people listed below, and many other dead victims who are not listed here, as well as preventing thousands more from receiving serious injuries?
How can you justify to your kids or family, if you have any, that by simply doing nothing to suppress information posted on this and other blogs, you could have allowed the parents of now orphaned kids to make informed decisions concerning the safety of their travel plans, places they visit and activities they carry out?
How many are there amongst you who can find the courage and integrity to reply to this open letter, acknowledging your complicity in so many deaths and injuries, apologizing to the victims’ families and undertaking to NO longer censor information that could save lives, regardless of your monetary interests?
- Patrick, Trudy and Enzo Van Assouw [Dutch Citizens]
- 67 Other Dutch national who were killed in the plane crash in Libya.
- Priscilla Collick from Waunarlwydd near Swansea, killed in the plane crash
- Nigel Peter [British National
- Bree O’Mara [South African]
- 6 other South Africans
- Also killed in the plane crash:
- Two Libyan passengers + 11 Libyan crew members
- Two Austrians
- Two Belgians
- One German
- One Zimbabwean
- One French
- 15 others
- Robert Anthony Hindle, and his wife Ann [UK Nationals]
- Cathryn May Carr [Nationality Not Reported]
- Abdullah Aldousari [Kuwaiti National]
- Steven Gorrie [Nationality Not Reported]
- Japanese Tourist, Male [Name and Details Not Reported]
- A Polynesian fisherman was drowned and another is missing presumed drowned
- Female Taiwanese tourist was killed in Queenstown
- Englishwoman killed
- Two German tourists killed cycling in New Zealand
- Two Vietnamese men in their 20s killed in two separate incidents within hours
- Nameless foreigner killed
- Jae Hyun Ahn, a 35-year-old South Korean man was killed after he was struck by a car
- Anderson Luiz Dos Santos, 32, a Brazilian national was killed in a crash
- An unnamed Filipino mysteriously drowned while fishing
- Deborah Howell, 68, a veteran editor and former Washington Post ombudsman was struck by a car and killed near Blenheim
- Unnamed Tourist from the United Kingdom killed
- A Chinese exchange student drowned
- The body of another man, believed to be a foreign tourist, was discovered by a fishing boat
Libby Templeman … her body was found in undergrowth. She may have still been alive today, if her parents could have make an informed decision concerning their immigration based on all the information that should have been available, but Google suppressed.
- Aussie No xx37 Killed in New Zealand
- Another German tourist killed
- Another American Tourist killed
- Anderson Luiz Dos Santos, 32, a Brazilian national was killed
British tourist Emily Jordan was killed tragically, though avoidably. later she became the laughing stock of the people whose negligence led to her death.
- NZers Make Fun of British Woman They Killed
- American tourist killed in New Zealand
- Murdered in New Zealand in the Prime of Her Life
- Canadian tourist killed in mysterious circumstances [murdered?]
- Paul Joseph Woods, 29, a British doctor was killed in NZ
- Indians in New Zealand: Less Right to Life than NZ Lamb
- Another English Doctor Killed in New Zealand
- New Zealand Killed a French Maiden
- YET another tourist was killed in New Zealand today
- Two Malaysians Killed in New Zealand
There are hundreds of other people who died unnecessarily, at least some of whom could have still been alive, if Google had not prevented the safety information posted on this and other blogs from reaching them.
See listing at : http://newzeelend.wordpress.com/killed-in-nz/
A Token List of Some of the Injury Victims:
- Australian woman Kirsty Moulder sustained critical injuries
- A young Australian climber is stranded with a suspected collapsed lung in a hut on New Zealand’s highest mountain.
- Two Japanese females were in critical conditions at Waikato Hospit after accident. Their fate is unknown.
- Skydiving in NZ may cost Swedish tourist his life
- U.S. Basketballer Viciously Attacked in New Zealand
- Another French Tourist Beaten to Near Death!
- Japanese Boy Beaten to Near Death in New Zealand
- New Zealand UNSAFE for Tourists
- UK Visitor Attacked and Beaten to Near Death
- Tourist couple kidnapped at gunpoint, robbed, woman raped, husband assaulted
There are many hundreds of people who needlessly receive life-threatening injuries, at least some of which could have been prevented had Google allowed vital safety information posted on this and other blogs to reach them.
This blog posts important information that could help save the lives of many Americans and other nationalities. However, Google prevents the vital news and analysis from reaching the potential victims.
- Plane Crash Kills 104 in Libya
- Airlines & Aviation Industry, Airline Safety, Air Travel …
- Emigrate to New Zealand?
- Apartheid Fort New Zeelend
- New Zealand Air Crash Kills 9 [At least 1,912 tourists and immigrants have been Killed in NZ between January 2000 and 3 September 2010: Source] – Posted by te2ataria on September 11, 2010.
Serial No 1,734. Starting April 2010, each entry on this blog has a unique serial number. If any of the numbers are missing, it may mean that the corresponding entry has been blocked by Google/the authorities in your country. Please drop us a line if you detect any anomaly/missing number(s).
65bullets, 5 photos, 10 paragraphs