The War Racket: Okinawa Base Lives
Posted by feww on May 24, 2010
Submitted by a Reader
Okinawa Base Lives, Thanks to North Korea
Did North Korea Torpedo Hatoyama’s Okinawa Base Pledge?
Mr. Hatoyama’s Democratic Party of Japan won a landslide election victory in August on the back of a single promise: To shut down the U.S. Okinawa base.
Then, presumably, North Korea decided they couldn’t live without the U.S. troops based in Okinawa, so they torpedoed the deal, forcing Hatoyama to withdraw his promise.
How utterly AMAZING!
The following issues should concern the survivors:
- What percentage of the world’s stockpiles of exotic, nuclear, biological and conventional weapons will be left behind unused after the collapse, posing additional life threats to the survivors?
- How can those weapons be defused or otherwise neutralized by ordinary people?
- Future of U.S. Bases Bolstered in Japan
- World’s Top 5 Arms Exporters, Clients
- USrael/ ZOG/ White House/ False Flags/ FBI …