Storms, Heavy Rains, Flooding, Disease and Conflicts Kill Hundreds
Posted by feww on August 22, 2011
Monsoons Rains, Strong Storms and Severe Flooding Continue to Wreak Havoc Globally
Disaster Calendar 2011 – August 21 Entry
[August 21, 2011] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016. SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,669 Days Left to the ‘Worst Day’ in Human History
- Louisiana, USA. The White House has declared the State of Louisiana a major disaster area because of widespread inland flooding during the period of April 25 to July 7, 2011.
- Parishes sustaining severe damage to infrastructure included Assumption, Avoyelles, Concordia, East Carroll, Lafourche, Madison, Point Coupee, St. Charles, St. James, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Mary, Tensas, Terrebonne, and West Feliciana.
- Thailand. At least 37 people have been killed in flood-related incidents triggered by Tropical Storm Nock-ten since July 25, the country’s Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Department reported.
- Dominican Republic. Death toll from the ongoing cholera outbreak in the Dominican republis has climbed to at least 109, reports said.
- West Bengal, India. Flood related death toll in India’s eastern West Bengal state has climbed to at least 47, reports said. The epic flooding has affected about 3 million people, destroying or damaging more than 160,000 homes.
- Karachi, Pakistan. Death toll in Karachi’s latest wave of violence, which started 4 days ago, has climbed to at least 73, reports said.
- Peshawar, Pakistan. Death toll from human bombing of a mosque in the Ghundi area of Peshawar has risen to at least 52, reports said.
- West Nile confirmed in Maryland
- Mosquitoes found with West Nile virus
- West Nile-infected mosquitoes found in every Rockland town
- U.S. back-to-back disasters phase has begun
- 2011 Much More Disastrous: FIRE-EARTH Forecast
- Global Disasters in 2011 Could Impact 1/3 to 1/2 of the Human Population
- Back to the Primordial Future
- Mass Die-offs
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- 2011 Disaster Calendar – August
- 2010 Disaster Calendar
- 2011 Disaster Calendar