7 Billion Jacks, Not a Single Candlelight to Shine Through…
Posted by feww on October 31, 2011
World Population Passes the 7 Billion Mark: UN
According to the United Nation’s Population Division (UNDESA) the world population would pass the 7 billion mark today.
The clueless humans set another nightmarish milestone: Human demographics are now comparable in scale and quality to the bacterial growth dynamics.
Disaster Calendar 2011 – October 31
[October 31, 2011] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016. SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,598 Days Left to the ‘Worst Day’ in Human History
- Global Population. The world population has reached 7 billion, as estimated by the United Nation’s Population Division.
- The Effective World population: “To the one half of the world who live on less than 2-dollars a day (they receive 300 times less per capita energy than the US citizens) the world must look extremely overpopulated with an effective population of 57 billion! [The EU27 with per capita GDP of $29,900 would account for 21 billion and the United States—per capita GDP of $43,223—for 18 billion of the total effective population.]”
- October 31, 2011 was selected by the UN body as a symbolic date to mark the occasion.
- The estimate includes at least a 1-percent margin of error, experts say.
- Based on the US government Census Bureau’s world population clock, the seven billion mark will be reached in late March 2012 .
- According to the Population Reference Bureau, a private organization based in Washington, the 7 billion mark was reached earlier this month.
- Globally, an estimated 5 babies are born every second.
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities (EDRO Forecast)
- 2011 Much More Disastrous: FIRE-EARTH Forecast
- Global Disasters in 2011 Could Impact 1/3 to 1/2 of the Human Population (FIRE-EARTH Forecast)
- Back to the Primordial Future
- Mass Die-offs (FIRE-EARTH Forecast)
- 2011 Disaster Calendar – October
- 2011 Disaster Calendar – September
- 2011 Disaster Calendar – August
- 2010 Disaster Calendar
- 2011 Disaster Calendar
This entry was posted on October 31, 2011 at 6:41 am and is filed under global disasters, Global Food Crisis. Tagged: Demographic transition, Effective World population, Human demographics, jack-o'-lantern, Malthusian paradigm, Overshoot of Carrying Capacity, population dynamics, World population. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.