Six north Iowa counties have been designated agricultural disaster areas
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has designated 6 north Iowa counties as agricultural disaster areas because of the damage caused by high winds on September 2.
Disaster Calendar 2011 – November 11
[November 11, 2011] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016. SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,587 Days Left to the ‘Worst Day’ in Human History
- Iowa, USA. Six north Iowa counties have been designated agricultural disaster areas by USDA because of the damage caused by high winds on September 2.
- Mitchell County was designated as the primary disaster area, with 5 other counties, Cerro Gordo, Chickasaw, Floyd, Howard and Worth, included in the declaration because they’re contiguous.
- The designation is granted when disaster yield falls at least 30 percent below the normal production yield of the crop.
- Minnesota. Mower County in Minnesota has been added top the above designation because it’s contiguous.
- Pretoria, South Africa. The country’s Water Affairs Department has declared the Apies River a disaster area following significant water pollution, which has killed large number of fish.
- The river flows through Pretoria (pop: 2.4 million), passing near the Rooiwal sewage works, located north of the city, where leaks from the sewerage system contaminate the water.
- Texas, USA. Gov perry has renewed Texas Disaster Declaration.
- Perry originally issued an Emergency Disaster Proclamation on December 21, 2010, as extreme fire hazard posed a threat of imminent disaster in specified counties in Texas.
- The extreme fire hazard continues to create a threat of disaster for the people, and record high temperatures, preceded by significantly low rainfall, have resulted in declining reservoir and aquifer levels, threatening water supplies and delivery systems in many parts of the state, Perry said in the extension to the Proclamation.
- The exceptional drought conditions have reached historic levels, posing an imminent threat to public health, property and the economy, he added.
- The state of disaster includes all 254 counties in the State of Texas.
- Oklahoma declares a state of emergency for 20 counties
- New Hampshire Declared Disaster Area
- Massachusetts Declared Disaster Area
- East Coast States of Emergency Declared in Pre-Halloween Snowstorm
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities (EDRO Forecast)
- 2011 Much More Disastrous: FIRE-EARTH Forecast
- Global Disasters in 2011 Could Impact 1/3 to 1/2 of the Human Population (FIRE-EARTH Forecast)
- Back to the Primordial Future
- Mass Die-offs (FIRE-EARTH Forecast)