Drought Disaster Declared in Arizona, Utah
Posted by feww on April 6, 2012
Disaster Calendar 2012 – April 6
Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016. SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,440 Days Left to the ‘Worst Day’ in Human History
Arizona and Utah counties declared agricultural disaster areas due to drought
USDA has designated 13 counties in Arizona and two counties in Utah as agricultural disaster areas.
- Arizona, USA. Disaster has been declared in 13 counties in Arizona and two counties in Utah due to losses caused by an ongoing drought that occurred Jan. 1 – Dec. 31, 2011.
- Primary disaster areas: Coconino, Gila, Maricopa, Pima, Pinal and Yavapai counties.
- Contiguous disaster areas: Cochise, Graham, La Paz, Mohave, Navajo, Santa Cruz and Yuma counties.
- Utah, USA.The following counties in the bordering state of Utah have also been declared disaster areas because they are contiguous:
- Kane and San Juan counties.
- Disaster Declared in W. Virginia Counties Posted on March 24, 2012
- Texas Drought Toll Continues Climbing Posted on March 18, 2012
- Worsening Texas Drought May Stay Many Years Posted on September 30, 2011
- Drought-Related Losses Cost Texas $10billion Posted on August 21, 2011
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background
- 2010 Disasters [Links to 2010 Disaster Calendar]
- Mega Disasters
- 2011 Disaster Calendar
- 2012 Disaster Calendar: Collapse has already Begun