U.S. Drought Disaster Grows
Posted by feww on September 21, 2012
DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,272 Days Left
[September 21, 2012] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,272 Days Left to the ‘Worst Day’ in Human History
Symbolic countdown to the ‘worst day’ in human history began on May 15, 2011...
Global Disasters/ Significant Events
US Drought Disaster list joined by 92 additional counties across 9 states
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) designated 92 counties across eight states as primary and contiguous disaster areas due to damages and losses caused by the recent drought.
- The states are Alabama, Georgia, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
- As of September 19, 2012 a total of 2,348 counties across 43 states have been designated as agricultural disaster areas due to the drought, this year.
- List of Designated Drought Disaster Counties
U.S. Drought 2012
Drought has set yet another record high in the 12-year data, U.S. Drought Monitor reported. Nearly two-thirds (64.82 percent) of Contiguous United States (54.25 percent of the country) is now in moderate drought or worse, the largest percentage ever recorded at that level.
- Agri Disaster List Continues Growing Posted September 12, 2012
- U.S. Drought Disaster Plagues Additional Counties in 19 States Posted September 6, 2012
- Drought and Deluge Disasters Declared Posted September 1, 2012
- U.S. Disaster Impact Leaps 24 Folds Posted August 1, 2012
- Disaster Declared for 142 U.S. Counties Posted August 23, 2012
Drought – Recent Links
- U.S. Disaster Areas Expand as Drought Deepens Posted August 1, 2012
- Extreme and Exceptional Drought Spread Across Midwest, South Posted August 2, 2012
- Wildfires Destroy Oklahoma Town Posted August 5, 2012
- Watching Events Unfold, Frame by Frame, Exactly as Forecast Posted July 20, 2012
- Deadly Heat Continues to Devour U.S. Crops Posted July 19, 2012
- Drought Continues to Plague Two-Thirds of Continental U.S. Posted July 17, 2012
- Largest Ever U.S. Disaster Continues Unfolding July 14, 2012
- Drought 2012 Posted on January 8, 2012
- Drought and deluge
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Back to the Primordial Future
- The Fate of Energy Dinosaurs
- Mass Die-offs
- 2010 Disasters [Links to 2010 Disaster Calendar]
- Mega Disasters
- 2011 Disaster Calendar
- 2012 Disaster Calendar
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
This entry was posted on September 21, 2012 at 12:39 am and is filed under Global Disaster watch, global disasters, global disasters 2012, global drought. Tagged: 2012 disaster calendar, Agricultural disaster, carrying capacity, disaster calendar, Disaster Calendar 2012, Drought, drought 2012, drought and deluge, drought disaster, Drought Disaster 2012, drought disaster area, energy dinosaurs, Global Climate Extremes, Global Disaster Forecast, List of Designated Drought Disaster Counties, Mass die-offs, U.S. Disaster Areas, U.S. Drought, U.S. Drought Disaster, U.S. Drought Map, U.S. Drought Monitor, US Drought Disaster, US Drought Disaster list, USDA. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.