United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun
Posted by feww on October 31, 2012
DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,228 Days Left
[October 31, 2012] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,228 Days Left to the ‘Worst Day’ in Human History
- Symbolic countdown to the ‘worst day’ in human history began on May 15, 2011 ...
Global Disasters/ Significant Events
Superstorm SANDY dumps enough snow to keep your heads buried
The progress of collapse would be swift, cruel and unceremonious [“abrupt, brutal and grisly.”]
- Hurricane-force winds of up to 145 km/h (90MPH) were recorded as SANDY slammed into NJ shore.
- “The devastation is unthinkable,” New Jersey Governor said after viewing photos of the New Jersey coast. “The idea … that you see homes [ripped from their foundation and tossed] in the middle of Route 35 southbound and northbound is just unfathomable,” he told reporters.
- SANDY knocked out electricity to more 8 million homes and businesses [figure released by the U.S. Department of Energy,] affecting an estimated 65 million people across 17 states.
- “New Jersey, New York in particular have been pounded by this storm. Connecticut has taken a big hit,” said the Disaster President. “This storm is not yet over.”
- The White House has declared the States of New Jersey and New York as major disaster areas, having issued states of emergency declaration for New Hampshire, Virginia, Delaware, West Virginia, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New Jersey, District of Colombia, New York, Massachusetts and Maryland.
- Thousands of homes and businesses have been inundated, many destroyed by flooding, high winds aor other storm related disasters.
- A large fire, possibly caused by downed powerlines, destroyed 80 – 100 homes in Breezy Point, on the Rockaway barrier island, in NYC’s borough of Queens, reports said.
- Garrett County in Maryland has reported 20 inches of icy snow.
- The storm reached as far inland as the state of Ohio.
- The massive storm has forced cancellation of at least 16,000 flights to and from the affected region thus far.
- “To describe it as looking like pictures we’ve seen of the end of World War Two is not overstating it. The area was completely leveled. Chimneys and foundations were all that was left of many of these homes,” New York Mayor said.
- Blizzard warnings were issued by NWS for West Virginia, western Maryland, eastern Tennessee, eastern Kentucky and western North Carolina after Sandy converged with a cold weather system.
- Storm surge buried about three-quarters of Hoboken [pop: ~50,000], NJ under several feet of water.
- Atlantic City remained in an official state of emergency, as of posting, with a 6 p.m.-to-6 a.m. curfew in effect.
- Death toll from SANDY has reached about 120, including 70 in the Caribbean and 20 in NYC [Massachusetts, Maryland, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York state, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and Toronto have reported up to 30 deaths due to the storm.]
- Pelting the region with hail, snow, and rain, SANDY “continued to whip southern Ontario with winds,” where a warning for gusts of up to 100 km/h remained in place, said a report.
- Meanwhile, the “Antichrist” and “Mammon” put campaigning on hold for a second day.
- WARNING: The United States is now one major disaster away from the onset of large scale collapse! October 18, 2012
- Global Disasters Continue Intensifying October 30, 2012
- Nature Upgrading Her Forces into Quasi-exotic Weapons? October 29, 2012
- Hurricane SANDY Could Become a Super Storm October 27, 2012
- Hurricane SANDY Causes Much Destruction in Cuba October 26, 2012
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Back to the Primordial Future
- The Fate of Energy Dinosaurs
- Mass Die-offs
- 2010 Disasters [Links to 2010 Disaster Calendar]
- Mega Disasters
- 2011 Disaster Calendar
- 2012 Disaster Calendar
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
This entry was posted on October 31, 2012 at 1:19 am and is filed under environment, global delta flooding, Global Disaster watch, global disasters, global disasters 2012. Tagged: 2012 disaster calendar, anthropogenic harm, Atlantic City, Breezy Point, carrying capacity, Collapsing Cities, collision course, deadly hurricane, disaster calendar, Disaster Forecast, energy dinosaurs, FIRE-EARTH disaster forecast, FRANKENSTORM, Halloween Hurricane, human impact, Hurricane SANDY, Mass die-offs, Primordial Future, PSR Map, RAPID DECLINE, storm surge, super storm. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.