Heavy Snowstorms Hit NE China
Posted by feww on November 12, 2012
DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,216 Days Left
[November 12, 2012] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,216 Days Left to the most Fateful Day in Human History
- Symbolic countdown to the ‘worst day’ in human history began on May 15, 2011 ...
Global Disasters/ Significant Events
Snowstorms affect millions in China
Major snowstorms have cut off power and water supplies to hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses in northeast China’s Heilongjiang, Jilin and Liaoning provinces as well as Inner Mongolia and northwest Xinjiang, forcing many schools and highways to close, a report said.
- “Most parts of northeast China and east part of north China’s Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region have undergone intense snowfall on Nov. 11 and Nov. 12. A yellow alert on blizzard was issued by the National Meteorological Center on Monday.”
- In eastern Inner Mongolia scores of buildings have collapsed under the weight of snow.
- The temperature fell sharply in East China’s Shandong Province.
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Back to the Primordial Future
- The Fate of Energy Dinosaurs
- Mass Die-offs
- 2010 Disasters [Links to 2010 Disaster Calendar]
- Mega Disasters
- 2011 Disaster Calendar
- 2012 Disaster Calendar