Thousands Evacuated as Cyclone EVAN Batters Fiji
Posted by feww on December 17, 2012
DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,181 Days Left
[December 17, 2012] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,181 Days Left to the most Fateful Day in Human History
- Symbolic countdown to the ‘worst day’ in human history began on May 15, 2011 ...
Global Disasters/ Significant Events
EVAN attacks Fiji with destructive winds, torrential rains
Thousands of residents and tourists were evacuated as Cyclone EVAN, strengthened to a category 4 storm, battered Fiji with destructive winds and torrential rains, flattening homes and uprooting trees.
- The authorities have warned the storm surge generated by the cyclone as it circles the main islands of Vanua Levu and Viti Levu coluld cause major flooding.
- EVAN strengthened to a category 4 storm with wind gusts of up to 170 mph (275 kmh)
- Deadly Cyclone EVAN Envelopes Fiji December 16, 2012
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Back to the Primordial Future
- The Fate of Energy Dinosaurs
- Mass Die-offs
- 2010 Disasters [Links to 2010 Disaster Calendar]
- Mega Disasters
- 2011 Disaster Calendar
- 2012 Disaster Calendar
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun