2013: Year One of Big “Surprises”
Posted by feww on January 1, 2013
DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,166 Days Left
[January 1, 2013] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,166 Days Left to the most Fateful Day in Human History
- Symbolic countdown to the ‘worst day’ in human history began on May 15, 2011 ...
Global Disasters/ Significant Events
Earth Dwellers Brief History: No major inspiration since harnessing fire
The earth dwellers have entered a new year as the anthropogenic impact on the living environment reaches nearly three times the planet’s diminishing carrying capacity.
- FIRE-EARTH Models show the rate of global change has intensified by a factor of at least 26 in the last decade compared with the 1960s.
- FIRE-EARTH defines ‘global change’ as the deterioration in the planet’s life-support capacity that is caused by large-scale anthropogenic impact, and that is leading to a total collapse.
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background
- Human Impact
- Nature’s Warnings Exponentially Intensifying
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Back to the Primordial Future
- The Fate of Energy Dinosaurs
- Mass Die-offs
- 2010 Disasters [Links to 2010 Disaster Calendar]
- Mega Disasters
- 2011 Disaster Calendar
- 2012 Disaster Calendar
This entry was posted on January 1, 2013 at 1:19 pm and is filed under Global Disaster watch, global disasters, global disasters 2013. Tagged: 2013, anthropogenic impact, carrying capacity, collapse, Earth Dwellers, energy dinosaurs, Fire-Making, global change, Global Disasters, Homo erectus, human impact, making fire. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.