‘Tsunami’ of Snow Buries Russia
Posted by feww on January 19, 2013
DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,148 Days Left
[January 19, 2013] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,148 Days Left to the most Fateful Day in Human History
- Symbolic countdown to the ‘worst day’ in human history began on May 15, 2011 …
Global Disasters/ Significant Events
Snowpocalypse Russia: Snow ‘tsunami’ buries entire city
More than 10 feet of snow has buried the polar circle city of Norilsk, forcing rescue workers to dig passageways through the snow banks.
- Large icicles, up to three feet long, are breaking up at random and causing a lethal hazard for pedestrians below, said a report.
In Moscow, more than 10 inches of snow—about half the average snowfall for the month of January—has pushed the congested city to the verge of a traffic collapse. “Traffic measuring portal Yandex reported Grade 10 (out of 10) jams on Friday, as strong winds created blizzard conditions and built imposing snow drifts.”
Snow buries the polar circle city of Norilsk. Source: bigpicture-ru/via RT-com. More images…
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Back to the Primordial Future
- The Fate of Energy Dinosaurs
- Mass Die-offs