Heavy Smog Entombs Beijing Again
Posted by feww on January 23, 2013
DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,144 Days Left
[January 23, 2013] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,144 Days Left to the most Fateful Day in Human History
- Symbolic countdown to the ‘worst day’ in human history began on May 15, 2011 …
Global Disasters/ Significant Events
‘Progress’ to absurdity: From the Great Wall to heavy smog
The air pollution in Beijing Municipality rose to hazardous levels again on Wednesday, as heavy smog blanketed the city.
- “At 3 p.m., air quality indices at most monitoring stations in the city proper ranged from 311 to 400, a serious level, according to statistics from the Beijing Municipal Environmental Monitoring Center.” said a report.
Smog envelopes Beijing, the Chinese capital, January 22, 2013. (Xinhua/Wang Shen). More images…
Beijing meteorological observatory issued a yellow alert for heavy fog on Tuesday.
- Breathtaking Beijing January 14, 2013
- Hazardous Air Warnings in Beijing as Landslide Kills Dozens in SW China January 12, 2013
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Back to the Primordial Future
- The Fate of Energy Dinosaurs
- Mass Die-offs