Final Eviction Notice to Australians?
Posted by feww on January 28, 2013
DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,139 Days Left
[January 28, 2013] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,139 Days Left to the most Fateful Day in Human History
- Symbolic countdown to the ‘worst day’ in human history began on May 15, 2011 …
Global Disasters/ Significant Events
You’ve overstayed your welcome!
Forced evacuations of about 5,000 people are under way in flood-hit city of Bundaberg (pop: ~ 72,000), with authorities warning people could die if they stay.
Severe flooding continues to bury large areas in Queensland, destroying or damaging thousands of properties and forcing mass evacuation of residents in the city of Bundaberg.
- Floodwater is surging through some parts of the city at a speed of about 40 knots (~ 75kmh).
- “The velocity of the water, and the rises in the water levels, means that literally houses, particularly in north Bundaberg, and maybe other locations, could be swept away,” said Queensland premier.
- “The communities of Gympie and Maryborough are flooding, Gladstone had suffered severe flooding downstream from Awoonga dam, and Rockhampton was braced for a significant flood from this weekend.”
- The storm is heading to NSW, while floodwaters threaten two major cities of Brisbane and Sydney.
- Earlier this months hundreds of fires in New South Wales (NSW) and Victoria burnt more than 750,000 hectares of the state, destroying dozens of properties and forcing the government to declare disaster in at least 43 local government areas.
Meantime, the Australian PM, who was visiting bushfire-ravaged states of Victoria and NSW, said:
- “Whether it’s bushfires, whether it’s floods we are being challenged by nature…”
- “Across Queensland the wild weather has broken a lot of hearts. It’s a very tough period…”
- “To those right now, in the grip of this disaster, I say to you: `You are not alone’. This state and its people will rise to the challenge I am supremely confident of that.” Ms. Gillard said.
- “We’ll do whatever we can to protect you, in some cases to rescue you, and to do everything to stand by you in the days, weeks and months ahead. Together we will get through this.”
Challenged by nature? We beg to differ!
We believe you have overstayed your welcome, as far as Mother Nature is concerned.
In the words of Queensland police commissioner: “Do not wait. Move now. Yr life depends on it.”
- Back-to-back Australian Disasters [index page]
- Wild storms hit Canberra
- Floods likely to isolate hundreds in NSW
- Brisbane expected to flood
- LARGE, out-of-control bushfire continues to threaten homes on the outskirts of the central Victorian community of Violet Town.
- Mass evacuation under way in Qld city
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Back to the Primordial Future
- The Fate of Energy Dinosaurs
- Mass Die-offs