Killer Tornadoes Wreak Havoc in U-S
Posted by feww on January 30, 2013
DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,137 Days Left
[January 30, 2013] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,137 Days Left to the most Fateful Day in Human History
- Symbolic countdown to the ‘worst day’ in human history began on May 15, 2011 …
Global Disasters/ Significant Events
Deadly storms, tornadoes hit US Southeast, Midwest
A massive system barreled through central and southern U.S., dumping heavy rains in Kentucky and Tennessee, spawning about two dozen tornadoes and leaving a path of destruction in its wake.
- The strongest tornado was an EF-2 which reportedly touched down near Mt. Juliet, a suburb of Nashville, with winds of about 115 mph.
- Tornadoes have been reported in Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Mississippi, Missouri and Tennessee.
- The storms damaged or destroyed homes, killing at least three people and cutting power to tens of thousands of homes and businesses across the affected areas.
- Extreme rain and golf-ball sized hail struck several areas, NWS reported.
- “Authorities in Adairsville enacted a mandatory dusk-to dawn-curfew, where the storm affected a wide swath of homes and businesses,” said a report.
Probability Map for Tornadoes in January
The probability of having one or more days with a tornado within 25 miles of a point during month of January. The base data for all tornadoes are the reports from 1980-1994. The values are probabilities in percent. Source: Severe Thunderstorms Climatology
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun