Pakistan Floods: Dozens Killed or Injured, Many Displaced
Posted by feww on February 6, 2013
DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,130 Days Left
[February 6, 2013] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,130 Days Left to the most Fateful Day in Human History
- Symbolic countdown to the ‘worst day’ in human history began on May 15, 2011 …
Global Disasters/ Significant Events
Flooding in NW Pakistan claims dozens of lives, affects thousands
Heavy rains in northwest Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province has killed at least 35 people and injured dozens more, destroying or damaging hundrds of homes and displacing thousands of residents, emergency officials said.
- Meantime, heavy snow fell over the country’s northern mountain ranges, breaking a 30-year record in Malam Jabba.
- “More than three meters of snow fell in as many days, setting a new record,” said Pakistan’s chief of meteorology.
Arizona Governor Brewer has issued a Declaration of Emergency after unusually cold temperatures froze pipes causing water shortages affecting the Hopi Tribe, Navajo Nation and parts of Apache, Coconino and Navajo counties, said a report.
South Sudan’s Eastern Equatoria state has made an urgent appeal for international aid to avoid humanitarian disaster caused by food crisis in the Kapoeta region after drought followed by heavy rains wiped out crops, said a report.
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun