U.S. Drought Disaster Spreads to Counties Across 8 States
Posted by feww on February 7, 2013
DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,129 Days Left
[February 7, 2013] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,129 Days Left to the most Fateful Day in Human History
- Symbolic countdown to the ‘worst day’ in human history began on May 15, 2011 …
Global Disasters/ Significant Events
USDA declares 58 additional counties across 8 states drought disaster areas
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has designated 58 counties in 8 states as primary and contiguous disaster areas due to damages and losses caused by the recent drought.
- The latest disaster list includes counties in the states of Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, South Carolina, Texas and Utah.
Drought Map for Contiguous U.S. dated February 5, 2013, released by US Drought Monitor on February 7.
Major winter storm is forecast for parts of the Northeast and New England Friday into Saturday. “This Nor’easter-type storm system will bring strong winds and heavy snow to the region. Eastern New England will see the greatest effects, and a Blizzard Watch has been issued for Boston and surrounding areas.” NOAA reported.
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Back to the Primordial Future
- The Fate of Energy Dinosaurs
- Mass Die-offs