America Under Siege by Forces of Nature
Posted by feww on February 8, 2013
DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,128 Days Left
[February 8, 2013] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,128 Days Left to the most Fateful Day in Human History
- Symbolic countdown to the ‘worst day’ in human history began on May 15, 2011 …
Global Disasters/ Significant Events
‘Historic Storm,’ Blizzard, Hurricane Force Wind, Flood, Fire Weather… Lay Siege to U.S.
Two separate storm systems, one moving from the Great Lakes and the other from the East Coast, are expected to merge into a historic blizzard, exploding over New England and New York this weekend.
U.S. Weather Hazards Map – February 8, 2013 – Source: NWS
WINTER STORM WARNING is in effect for NY and New England from 6 am Friday to noon EST Saturday, NWS reported.
- Major winter storm expected from the Great Lakes into the
northeastern U.S. with blizzard conditions possible for portions of New England – valid 00:00UTC Fri Feb 08, 2013 to 00:00UTC Sun Feb 10, 2013- NOAA reported.
- Up to 2 feet of snow could blanket some areas.
- Hurricane force winds are forecast in the region.
- At least 31 different weather Warnings, Advisories and Watches were in effect throughout the lower 48 and Alaska, as of posting.
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Back to the Primordial Future
- The Fate of Energy Dinosaurs
- Mass Die-offs