Tornadoes Destroy Hundreds of Buildings in Mississippi, Alabama
Posted by feww on February 11, 2013
A swarm of tornadoes rake 7 counties in Mississippi and Alabama, causing significant damage, injuring dozens
Mississippi Gov. declared a State of Emergency for four counties following ‘significant damage’ caused by severe storms and tornadoes. Those counties are: Forrest, Lamar, Lawrence and Marion.
- The other affected counties were Wayne County, Mississippi, Clarke and Washington counties in Alabama.
- The worst affected areas were the city of Hattiesburg in Marion County and the nearby town of Petal in Forrest County
- Twisters cut power to large section of southern U.S.
Filtered storm reports received by SPC.
- White House has declared state of Connecticut a disaster area, after a deadly blizzard dumped more than 3 feet of snow in much of the state.
February 11, 2013 – DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,125 Days Left
Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,125 Days Left to the ‘Worst Day’ in brief Human History
- Symbolic countdown to the ‘worst day’ in human history began on May 15, 2011 …
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun