How to Dump Your Toxic Waste Secretly!!
Posted by feww on February 24, 2013
Global Disasters/ Significant Events
Since the toxic pollution is gonna reach the water tables, you might as well…
Chemical factories, paper mills… in the city of Weifang, Shandong Province [as well as tens of thousands of other factories across China,] reportedly discharge their toxic waste a thousand meters deep into underground water table using high pressure techniques [what’s the use of science and technology, if you couldn’t pump your waste deep below!!]
Suspicions were raised when the authorities investigated more than 700 companies in the city, but found no traces of pollution, a technical impossibility, said Weifang Environmental Protection Bureau.
Australia: The Maralinga Mushroom Cloud Fairies
Some 320 Australian servicemen were exposed to deadly radioactive fallout after their government ordered them to take part in the UK atomic bomb testing more than 50 years ago.
Image of one of the nuclear tests at Maralinga, supplied by Alan Batchelor, one of the Maralinga veterans, who lost most of his colleagues to cancer.
- Most of the victims were ordered by the government to fly through the mushroom cloud after a nuclear test at Maralinga, in South Australia.
- Throughout the 1950s and 60s, the UK government carried out more than 500 nuclear tests, including seven major detonations.
- ”A stated aim of the British Nuclear Test Programme was to discover the detailed effects of various types of explosions on equipments, stores and men with and without various types of protection,” the veterans said.
- ”The procedure was to turn their backs to the bomb 10 seconds before detonation, cover their eyes and then turn to observe the bomb when instructed about five seconds after detonation.”
- Whereas the British scientists wore protective suits, the Australians—dressed in shirtsleeves and shorts—stood within 50 yards of the test site, said Mr Batchelor, one of the veterans.
- “Britain’s Supreme Court last year “blocked a bid by 1000 British Maralinga veterans to seek compensation over the tests. The decision quashed the hopes of 320 Australian servicemen, who had hoped to join the case. Almost 100 of those men have now died,” said a report.
- “The hopes of Australians exposed to nuclear testing were dealt a blow by a UK court ruling against compensation in January. The people exposed to the testing at Maralinga and other sites have been denied adequate compensation on onerous and fastidious technical grounds. Justice has been delayed too long,” said Greens spokesperson for nuclear policy Senator Scott Ludlam, according to a report.
February 24, 2013 – DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,112 Days Left
Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,112 Days Left to ‘Worst Day’ in the brief Human History
- The countdown began on May 15, 2011 …
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID PLANETARY DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun