Disaster Declared in 11 Australian Zones
Posted by feww on February 25, 2013
NOTE: This Blog is virtually blocked in Australia, NZ, UK …
Australia: Back-to-back disasters intensify
Two Major floods in 2 months cause more disasters in NSW
Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard and NSW Premier Barry O’Farrell have declared 11 areas in northern NSW as disaster zones due to severe storms and widespread flooding.
- The disaster areas are Ballina, Bellingen, Byron, Camden, Clarence Valley, Coffs Harbour, Kempsey, Kiama, Nambucca, Port Macquarie Hastings and Randwick.
- It is northern NSW’s second major flood this year.
- In southern Queensland, at least one person drowned in floodwaters north east of Brisbane.
- Kiama declared disaster zone
- Towns Evacuated as Major Flooding Hits NSW, Australia February 23, 2013
- Wildfires Rage Across Australia February 13, 2013
- Final Eviction Notice to Australians? January 28, 2013
- Australian floods force evacuation of thousands in 2 states January 29, 2013
- Disaster declared in NSW
- Back-to-back Australian Disasters [index page for Australian disasters 2010 – 2013]
February 25, 2013 – DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,111 Days Left
Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,111 Days Left to ‘Worst Day’ in the brief Human History
- The countdown began on May 15, 2011 …
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID PLANETARY DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun