Florida Fire Destroys Dozens of Structures
Posted by feww on March 4, 2013
Wildfire consumes 2,000 acres, destroys dozens of structures in central Florida
A large blaze near Ocala National Forest jumped a road in Marion County, central Florida, destroying homes, torching trees, and consuming about 2,000 acres.
This photo shows what is left after fire struck a home in Sportsman’s Haven area of the Ocala National Forest. The owner says she just bought home and was about to put a new roof on the house. Source: Marion County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO).
- The blaze, dubbed Hopkins Prairie Fire, prompted MCSO to shut down State Road 19.
March 4, 2013 – DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,104 Days Left
Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,104 Days Left to ‘Worst Day’ in the brief Human History
- The countdown began on May 15, 2011 …
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID PLANETARY DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun