Only 1,000 Days Left
Posted by feww on June 16, 2013
Homo sapiens had 12,000 years to get their act together!
The dippy primates have failed; they couldn’t get even remotely close to the vehicles that lead to the next phase. . . their idiotic road map led to absolutely nowhere!
Their abject failure occurred despite the breadth of knowledge that is being streamed. . . and the tremendous volume of information in the form of clues and observation laid down for the less anointed ones. . .
An abyss of ignorance, however, prevented the humanoids from learning how to tune in. . . or interpreting the roadsigns. . .
DISASTER CALENDAR – June 16, 2013 —
1,000 Days Left
Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,000 Days Left to ‘Worst Day’ in the brief Human History
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity [To be updated.]
- WARNING: RAPID PLANETARY DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background