Significant Wave of Seismicity Striking Greece Region
Posted by feww on June 10, 2015
M5.4 quake the latest to strike Greece
Centered at 34.991°N, 26.705°E the quake occurred at a depth of 10km, USGS/EHP reported.
The event was the fifth quake measuring ≥ 4.6Mw to occur in the region since May 21.
- M5.4, 47km ESE of Palaikastron, Greece 2015-06-09 21:49:46 UTC, depth=10.0 km
- M5.2, 11km ENE of Malesina, Greece 2015-06-09 01:09:02 UTC, depth=5.8 km
- M4.7, 97km SSE of Makry Gialos, Greece 2015-06-08 22:20:42 UTC, depth=15.5 km
- M4.6, 4km SW of Argostolion, Greece 2015-06-02 14:04:21 UTC, depth=15.0 km
- M4.6, 67km SW of Lixourion, Greece 2015-05-21 15:31:19 UTC, depth= 17.5 km