Russian military presents “proof” of Turkey’s role in ISIL oil trade
Posted by feww on December 2, 2015
Sent by a reader
The “NATO-protected” ISIL targets that coalition airstrikes in Syria avoided for more than 14 months
Media briefing “Russian Federation Armed Forces fighting against international terrorism. New data”
Satellite and aerial images taken on November 14, show 3,722 oil tankers, trucks and trailers waiting to carry oil stolen by ISIL, Al–Nusra Front and affiliated terrorist groups into Turkey, says the report.
“The fleet of terrorist [vehicles] features up to 8,500 tanker trucks which transport up to 200,000 barrels of oil daily [into Turkey.]”
Hundreds of oil tanker trucks cross the Turkey-Syria border each day, carrying oil stolen by the terrorists to the Batman refinery in Turkey.
Some of the oil, stolen from both Iraq and Turkey, is transported to two of Turkey’s Mediterranean ports and from there exported to other countries.
ISIL rakes in about three million dollars per day from the illegal oil trade, said the report.
- Hundreds of Iraqi Civilians Executed in November December 1, 2015
- Indict NATO – Stop Global Terrorism! November 27, 2015
- Russian Warplane Shot Down near Syria-Turkey Border November 24, 2015
- ISIS Funded by 40 Countries, Including G20 Members —Putin November 18, 2015
- ISIL Terraforming Syria for Israeli Expansion September 11, 2015