30,000 Killed or Wounded in Ukraine ‘Conflict’
Posted by feww on December 9, 2015
More than 9,000 people killed in Ukraine conflict: UN
At least 9,098 people—including civilians, soldiers and militia—have been killed since the the Ukraine conflict began in mid-April 2014 through mid-November 2015, with another 20,732 wounded, said a UN report.
Some 47 civilians were killed and 131 others wounded in the conflict zones of eastern Ukraine, between August 16 and November 15 this year, despite reduction in hostilities; however, human rights violations persist, said the new report.
A UN Human Rights Office report documents a decline in hostilities in the Ukrainian conflict. However it has raised concerns about lawlessness in the East of the country, describing it as governed by the rule of the gun.
It would be interesting to know the term(s) UN uses to describe the coup in Ukraine.
- Fighting Continues in Ukraine… April 14, 2015
- Death Toll in E. Ukraine Exceeds 6,000 March 2, 2015
- 1.7 Million Children Seriously Affected by Ukraine Conflict: UNICEF December 20, 2014
- 4,000+ Killed in Ukraine Conflict: UN November 1, 2014
- Death Toll in Ukraine Conflict Reaches 2,086 – UN August 13, 2014
- NIGHTMARE SCENARIO 04 April 24, 2014
- Ukraine Launches ‘Anti-Terrorist’ Operation Against Separatists April 15, 2014
- Oddest in Odessa May 30, 2015
- Debt Destroying Dozens of Economies August 8, 2015
- “Sea of Police” in Ukraine, Looting in Argentina, Hunger Strike… Posted on December 11, 2013
- ISIS Funded by 40 Countries, Including G20 Members —Putin November 18, 2015
- Syria Syndrome December 7, 2015