Global Condemnations: Acts of Harassment & Vandalism Perpetrated by Japan’s Gov Agents
Posted by feww on January 7, 2016
Messages of support, sympathy and anger condemn Japanese gov. aggression
FIRE-EARTH Moderators have received hundreds of messages from our colleague and affiliates throughout the world strongly condemning the acts of harassment, vandalism and intimidation that are being perpetrated against our colleague in Japan by Abe government and their supporters.
We thank everyone and the organizations for their expressions of support.
- W12 advisers have suggested a call to boycott Japanese products, which we are currently reviewing.
- Other suggestions to shame the Japanese government are also being reviewed by the Science Team.
- Japanese Terrorists Vandalize Our Colleague’s Car – Third Time January 6, 2016
- Terrorists Vandalize Our Colleague’s Car in Japan, Again Posted on August 7, 2015
- Harassment and Intimidation by the Japanese Establishment Posted on March 13, 2012