Don’t Buy the Official Story!
You are being shafted by the fire industry!
A distraught Joan Kezios, 78, waits to hear about the fate of her home at Sylmar’s Oakridge Mobile Home Park. (Photo: Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times). Image may be subject to copyright.
Because cars are made that way!
Imagine being told by a car salesman that the car he wants you to buy is a fine car, but you mustn’t drive it faster than 20 mph because its breaks would fail. AND it’s also liable to roll over if driven without a passenger in the front seat. Why? Because the manufacturers design their cars that way!
Would you seriously consider buying the car? Moreover, would you buy the salesman’s story about the car manufacturers designing their cars that way?
IF you don’t buy the salesman’s story about the ‘freaky’ cars and their crazy manufacturers, how could you buy the official story that the massive damage caused by SoCal fires every year is inevitable?
It’s time SoCal residents held state officials responsible for the pain and damage caused by the fires!
- Tell Schwarzenegger Damage from Fires Is Preventable!
- Shock and Awe Southland Fires Take No Prisoners
- Santa Barbara Fires Update
- Santa Barbara Tea Fire Targets Luxury Homes
- SoCal’s Godfather Brush Fire!
- Right on Track for 2009 Cost of Calif Fires Forecast
- California Wildfire Scam Continues
- California Fires: Not Hard to Understand!