Charity/Aid Mafia [March 2010]
Please help the Haiti earthquake victims, anyway you can. There are many ways to help the survivors. But donate money only to the organizations that you know and trust.
- Red Cross downgraded over 9-11 victims funds: Money mismanaged…
- Red Cross caught red-handed
- The Red Cross Coming Home to Roost: Remember 9/11, Anyone?
Take a look at the American Red Cross Board of Governors. It would make Lucky Luciano turn in his grave with envy.
Ethiopia famine aid ‘spent on weapons’
“Millions of dollars in Western aid for victims of the Ethiopian famine of 1984-85 was siphoned off by rebels to buy weapons, a BBC investigation finds.” http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8535189.stm
Bob Geldof demands proof of BBC Ethiopia aid report
Bob Geldof has challenged the BBC to substantiate its report that millions raised for famine relief in Ethiopia were diverted to pay for weapons. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8554048.stm
- Sumatran volcano shows intensified volcanic activity – Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:25 PM
- Scientists monitoring Big Island volcanoes – 4/20/2009, 7:54 p.m. EDT
- Dwight R. Crandell dies at 86; volcanologist helped predict 1980 eruption of Mt. St. Helens – April 19, 2009
Note: IF the numbers of fatalities/casualties in a given disaster are claimed to be larger than a few hundreds, and no video or photographic evidence is presented to support the claim, those figures should be carefully analyzed. Governments and aid organizations invariably exaggerate the casualty figures to maximize the inflow of aid and donations for self-serving purposes and interests other than those of the victims.