The following post was submitted by Lisa G., a guest contributor.
The Deep F*cking Greencovered Corporations and Their Fecal Brownfaced NGOs
The usual mix of the deep f*cking greencovered corporations and their fecal brownfaced NGOs are at it again. This time they have come up with a deep green branding campaign (what no Saatchi and Saatchi?) called FORTUNE’s first-ever Brainstorm: GREEN Conference.”
By all means, storm on busters. Brainstorm ‘til your brains Explode. Kindly brainstorm yourselves out of existence ‘cause you can’t have a sustainable world run by corporations no matter what color they are painted in, green, blue or any shade of fecal brown.
IF the catastrophic changes that are engulfing us could somehow be mitigated, slowed down or stopped [sic] … if a new world could be created [sic] as if by an act of divine intervention [sic] offering a sizable number of communities the luxury of a future … should those surviving communities then allow the same old global deep f*cking greencovered corporations and their NGOs reiterate the same old algorithms that are about to checkmate humanity?
Among the “brainstormers” are CEOs and other top-level representatives from world’s biggest earth polluters and their usual line up of NGOs and green front groups that provide the desperately-needed camouflage. Believe it or not, the list includes:
- Monsanto Company (WTF)
- Caterpillar, Inc. (Yes the ones with earth f*cking machines, and bulldozers in the occupied territories.)
- The Dow Chemical Company (Agent Orange!)
- McDonald’s Corporation
- General Motors Corporation
- JP Morgan
- The Coca-Cola Co.
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Duke Energy Corporation
- Black & Veatch Holding Co.
- Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Edison International
- PG&E Corporation
- Lehman Brothers
- Dell Inc. (Yes, him, too!)
- Lufthansa German Airlines
- Xerox Corporation
- Siemens Corporate Research, Inc.
- Azamara Cruises and Celebrity Cruises
- The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- Bank of America Corporation
- JPMorgan Chase
- GE Energy
- Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
- Marriott International, Inc.
And many others including their blue-thinking brownfaced NGO green fronts …