Posted by feww on April 14, 2017
- CJ Members
- OC Teams
A traumatized people haunted by war crimes, bamboozled by the evil ‘elite,’ let down by falsity of ridiculous religions and punished by ‘vengeful’ natural forces
[Prepared by an affiliated team of political scientists.]
- Presentation available from FIRE-EARTH PULSARS.
Posted in News Alert | Tagged: Buddhism, fake religion, FIRE-EARTH Focus, FIRE-EARTH PULSARS, Japan, Shinto, WRK | Leave a Comment »
Posted by feww on November 25, 2016
Japanese establishment financially supports Buddhist Myanmar’s ethnic cleansing of Rohingya –Informed sources
- Myanmar is pursuing the ethnic cleansing of the Rohingya minority from its territory, a senior UN official has told reporters.
- John McKissick, a representative of the U.N. refugee agency, UNHCR, said Burmese troops have been “killing men, shooting them, slaughtering children, raping women, burning and looting houses, forcing these people to cross the river” into neighboring Bangladesh.
- “The Rohingya are being squeezed by the callous actions of both the Myanmar and Bangladesh authorities. Fleeing collective punishment in Myanmar, they are being pushed back by the Bangladeshi authorities. Trapped between these cruel fates, their desperate need for food, water and medical care is not being addressed,” said Amnesty International’s South Asia Director.
- The Bangladeshi authorities have cracked down on the flow of Rohingya refugees and asylum-seekers from Myanmar. Over the past week, the Bangladesh Border Guards have detained and forcibly returned hundreds.
- Myanmar’s Buddhist majority consider the Rohingya as illegal migrants from Bangladesh.
Posted in News Alert | Tagged: Bangladesh, Buddhism, ethnic cleansing, Japan, Myanmar, Rohingya | Leave a Comment »