Posted by feww on April 17, 2017
From Caligula to Nero, and George W to the Donald
[Prepared by affiliated scientists.]
- Parts 01 – 03 of Presentation are available from FIRE-EARTH PULSARS.
- Caligula was assassinated in a plot involving senators and Praetorian Guards.
- Nero committed suicide after being declared a public enemy by the Senate.
- George W. has NOT yet been indicted for his role in 9/11, War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity.
- The Donald is still hopeful to stiff everyone across the Empire in one term.
Posted in News Alert | Tagged: Caligula, crimes against humanity, George W, human evolution, Nero, Senate, the Donald, war crimes | Leave a Comment »
Posted by feww on October 2, 2013
USDA website down due to “lapse in federal government funding”
The “lapse in federal government funding” with immediate effect!!
The Federal Government is America’s largest employer with about 2.1 million civilian workers and more than 1.45 million active duty military who work in 50 states and operate more than 1,000 US Bases and/or Military Installations in 156 other countries around the world.
Posted in Significant Event Imagery, significant events | Tagged: Capitol Hill, federal government, political economy, politics, Senate, U.S. Congress, U.S. Department of Agriculture Agency Contingency plans, U.S. Government, us debt, US economy, US gov Shutdown, US government, USDA, White House | Leave a Comment »
Posted by feww on October 1, 2013
Government in partial shutdown amid budget standoff between the House, Senate and White House
The House and Senate were unable to agree on a government-funding bill before a midnight Monday deadline, forcing the federal government to shut down for the first time in 17 years.
The shutdown means that 800,000 federal workers are to be furloughed (unpaid leave) and more than a million others would be asked to work without pay. There would be NO guarantee of back pay once the deadlock is over.
U.S. NATIONAL DEBT CLOCK (usdebtclock.org)
The Outstanding Public Debt as of 01 Oct 2013 at 05:40:00UTC
$ 1 6 , 9 5 9 , 4 3 1 , 8 7 4 , 5 4 1
- Estimated population of the United States: 316,799,517 million
- U.S. Income Tax Payers: $114,432,092
- U.S. Citizen’s share of the Debt: $53,535
- Debt per Taxpayer: 148,205
Snap shot of the U.S. NATIONAL DEBT CLOCK recorded on October 1, 2013 at 05:40:00UTC. (usdebtclock.org)
Posted in Significant Event Imagery, significant events | Tagged: Affordable Care Act, Capitol Hill, political economy, politics, Senate, U.S. Congress, U.S. Government, US economy, US government, White House | 4 Comments »