What Parts of War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity Lost in the Translation?
[Prepared by an affiliated team of political scientists.]
- Japan Reports 01 – 06 are available from FIRE-EARTH PULSARS.
- Some 95 members of parliament, including Communications Minister, visited the Yasukuni Shrine on Friday to pay their respect to Japan’s war criminals.
- The shrine honors 14 Class-A convicted war criminals, along with millions of other Japanese war dead.
- Japanese Prime Minister Abe and the Health Minister sent a ritual offering NHK reported.
- “There was no sign that Defense Minister Tomomi Inada, who has been accused by China of recklessly misrepresenting wartime history, had visited or made an offering at the shrine,” japantoday reported.