Posted by edro on May 23, 2010
Planetary collapse driven by man-made cataclysms
This blog has now been dedicated to the possible ‘survivors’ of the planetary collapse that is being driven by man-made cataclysms
Based on our research, WE have concluded that a series of man-made cataclysms will drive the earth’s population to near extinction.
[This section was removed to ensure NO association WHATEVER could be made with “Rapture apocalypse prediction.”]
Most of the ‘survivors’ would be highly evolved, ethical and altruistic humans with the ability to overcome the immense difficulties they will have inherited . . .
Nevertheless, Moderators believe by identifying the major man-made obstacles that stand in the way, they could, for their part, help keep the flow of life on this planet uninterrupted.
WE are here to share our road map with the precious FEW…
FIRE-EARTH – EDRO – CASF
Posted by feww on January 1, 2010
U.S., the world, stake the future on high-energy strategies. Energy models’ simulations show all such strategies ending in collapse. EDRO
2010: Year One of Human-Enhanced Disasters
- FEWW Amendment to Murphy’s Law: If more things can go wrong they will go wrong about now!
- In the next few years, YOU or someone close to you will likely have experienced a man-made, or human-enhanced ‘natural disaster.’
- “About 99.98 percent of human effort goes to debilitate the ecosystems. In other words, for every single step taken to restore the natural life support services, humans take 6,400 steps in the opposite direction, destroying the planet’s ability to maintain life.” —EDRO
FEWW Global Disaster Forecast:
In line with its concept of ‘Shrinking World,’ and based on simulation of FEWW EarthModel and EDRO Energy Models, Fire-Earth Moderators believe at least one disaster could strike somewhere on the planet each day, throughout 2010. The outlook for 2011 and beyond …
2010 Disaster Calendar
Click below links for Back-to-Back Disaster Diary in the corresponding months:
January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 |May 2010| June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 |November 2010 | December 2010
[Note: This listing is by no means exhaustive.]
What’s a Disaster?
FEWW Definition of Disaster adopted from CRED: Fire-Earth considers an event a disaster if it fits at least one of the following criteria:
- At least 10 people were killed.
- The event affected 100 or more people.
- A state of emergency was declared.
- A disaster was declared.
- Federal or international assistance was requested.
Disasters caused by war/political unrest
The Disaster Calendar is apolitical. Whether large numbers of NATO forces, US soldiers, police employees, etc., are killed by “insurgents,” protesters and the like, or the other way around, the calendar records both types of incidents as disasters.
UNISDR definition of disaster:
A serious disruption of the functioning of a community or a society causing widespread human, material, economic or environmental losses which exceed the ability of the affected community or society to cope using its own resources.
Cost of Disaster in 2009
Catastrophes cost insurers $26b in 2009, Swiss Re [re-insurers] reported, while estimating the wider economic losses at $62 billion, which means more than a half of all damage caused by catastrophes in 2009 was uninsured (hint!)
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Index of Human Impact on Nature (HIoN) March 2008
- 2010: The Year of Disasters
- Earth’s Human Induced Antiphase Nears Completion
“The antiphase will rapidly transform humans into vicious animals, fighting each other for water, food, fuel, land and all other dwindling natural resources. The fighting, in turn, enhances the positive feedbacks, accelerating the downward spiral.” —EDRO
NOTE: Governments and international aid organizations invariably exaggerate disaster casualty figures to maximize the inflow of aid and donations for self-serving purposes and interests other than that of the victims.
IF the alleged numbers of fatalities/casualties in a given disaster are claimed to be larger than a few hundreds, and no video or photographic evidence is presented to support that claim, those figures should be carefully analyzed.
Beware of international Aid Mafia
Please help the victims, anyway you can. There are many ways to help the survivors. But donate money only to the organizations that you know and trust.
- Red Cross downgraded over 9-11 victims funds: Money mismanaged…
- Red Cross caught red-handed
- The Red Cross Coming Home to Roost: Remember 9/11, Anyone?
- Google’s Top 10 List of ‘Holy Cows’
Disaster Calendar 2010 is Copyright of Fire-Earth Blog Authors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.