Swine Flu Mystery Deepens
Posted by feww on April 27, 2009
Is New Zealand’s Biowarfare Industry the Missing Link in Swine Flu Outbreak?
Latest Update –
- President Obama said the swine flu cases in the US were a cause for concern but not alarm.
- World Health Organization experts are meeting to discuss the virus outbreak.
- The UN warns that the virus has the potential to become a pandemic.
- EU Health Commissioner has advised people to avoid traveling to Mexico and the US, except in an emergency.
- Mexican Health Secretary said suspected swine flu cases in his country had risen to 1,614 on Sunday.
- A senior US health official warned about the possibility of “more severe cases” to follow.
- Airlines shares fell sharply on fears concerning the economic fallout of the outbreak.
- Oil futures fell 5% in early trading Monday because of concerns over global economic recovery.
- Most countries are introducing measures to prevent the spread the virus.
- In New Zealand the authorities are preparing for the worst as swine flu toll rises. Dozens of people have been quarantined, or asked to stay at home for seven days.
In Mexico City:
- Schools and public buildings remained closed, and people were advised to stay indoors.
- Soldiers handed out six million masks throughout the capital.
Swine flu outbreak map. Source WHO via BBC
- Mexico: 103 dead; 20 confirmed deaths from swine flu; 18 confirmed infected with swine flu
- United States: 20 confirmed cases
- Canada: 6 confirmed cases
- Spain: 1 confirmed case
- New Zealand, Australia, Brazil, Israel, Spain and UK : Dozens of suspected cases being tested
NewZeelend Blog Moderator, TEAA, is advising her readers who are flying Air New Zealand to demand their plane be fumigated immediately before takeoff!
1. Why are so many New Zealanders sickened by swine flu virus, compared with only a few cases in the United States?
2. Did the virus really originate from Mexico?
- Total number of New Zealanders visiting Mexico City since March 2009: Not very many, possibly a few hundred.
- Reported number of New Zealanders sickened by Swine flu virus: More than 20 percent of the visitors [FEWW estimate is about 5% of the visitors]
- Total number of US citizens visiting Mexico City or coming into contact with people traveling from MC since March: Hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of citizens [FEWW estimates the number at 1,000,000]
- Total number of US citizens hit by Swine flu: Less than two dozens
Based on the figures provided by TEAA, the Moderators estimate that the ratio of the rate of New Zealanders with suspected infection to those in the United States is about 250,000 : 1
In other words, New Zealanders have shown to be 250,000 more likely to catch the suspected swine flu virus than the US citizen.
FEWW also estimate that
- The ratio of the rate of New Zealanders who traveled to Mexico City and are now suspected to have swine flu to the infected people in Mexico is about 275,000 : 1
- Rate ratio of New Zealanders to the infected people in Mexico City is about 45,000 : 1
All of the data available are of course preliminary and subject to speculation. However, the readers would agree that the numbers are too significant to disregard as statistical anomaly.
Where did the swine flu virus originate from? Mexico, New Zealand or some place else?
FEWW is informed that ESR (a Crown Research Institute wholly owned by the New Zealand Government) is heavily involved in germ warfare experiments. For additional information see: Dr Adu-Bobie, 31, an expert on meningococcal vaccines, contracted meningococcal septicaemia within days of working at New Zealand’s ESR labs.
Is it possible that the new strain of swine flu was developed in New Zealand and flown to Mexico for experiments?
Has New Zealand ever committed any major crimes such as genocide, mass murder, crimes against humanity and nature, large-scale environmental destruction, eco-terrorism … to warrant any such insinuation?
Genocide of Maori. Maori owned 66,400,000 acres of land in 1840. Maori population stood at about 250,000. Two generations later, by 1891, the Maori Land was reduced to one sixth of the original holding (11,079,486 Acres) and so was Maori population, decimated by Pakeha (white Europeans) to 42,000.
Ecocide in Vietnam and genocide of North Vietnamese. New Zealand has been producing chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction since at least the end of WWII. One of the well-documented cases is the manufacture of substantial quantities of the deadly defoliant Agent Orange between 1960 and 1987, which was subsequently used for the destruction of Vietnamese forests and mass murder of the North Vietnamese.
The Case of Dr Adu-Bobie. Dr Adu-Bobie, 31, an expert on meningococcal vaccines, contracted meningococcal septicaemia within days of working at New Zealand’s ESR labs. The virus didn’t affect her white colleagues.
Ecocide in New Zealand and Antarctica
The Secret Dumping of Agent Orange. Indiscriminate dumping of Agent Orange in secret sites.
Intensive Agriculture. The pressure in New Zealand to produce food for export has turned the country into a giant sewage dump. “Hundreds of millions of tons of agricultural waste and farm runoffs are discharged into the lakes and coastal waters, and millions of tons of methane gas are released to the environment each year.” Extensive dead zones regularly appear off the coasts of New Zealand. Both NZ and Australia are major sources of industrial agriculture as well as sheep and cattle factory farming. “New Zealand cattle and sheep also produce methane emissions equivalent to 33 million tons of carbon dioxide each year.”
Large-scale environmental pollution. New Zealand is the size of Colorado yet it hosts up to 94 million farm animals (livestock excluding poultry), which discharge an estimated 300 million tons of effluent to the environment each year. New Zealand’s intensive animal industries produce about 4 times more manure than they could safely use as fertilizer. [The leftover is discharged or washed off into NZ coastal waters.]
New Zealand Tourism Industry. New Zealand government is committing eco-terrorism by luring 2.5 million uninformed persons to New Zealand each year. On a return flight from the United States to New Zealand, each visitor produces about 7.4 metric tons of CO2e pollution [11.1 metric tons of CO2e if flying from the US Atlantic coast]; a UK visitor produces about 17.64 metric tons of CO2.
World’s largest 1080 user. NZ government agencies are increasingly using large scale indiscriminate aerial applications to cut costs. New Zealand releases about two and a half tons of compound 1080 into its environment each year, about 90% of the global use. [Enough poison to kill the entire population of New Zealand 15 times over, if administered orally!]
Negligent homicide of at least 1,522 foreigners, with another 450 visitors permanently missing. Between January 1, 2000 and January 30, 2009 at least 1,475 foreigners were killed in New Zealand. That is as many as 35 percent of all US troops killed in Iraq during a comparable period. [Between March 2003 and January 30, 2009 at least 4,237 US military personnel were killed in Iraq —officially acknowledged.] Number of foreigners who are permanently missing in New Zealand is estimated at more than 450.
Mass murder of dozens of Chinese babies and sickening of another half of a million. Chinese Sanlu chairwoman Tian Wenhau last week said she allowed melamine to be added to its infant milk formula on the advice of its New Zealand shareholder. Fonterra has confirmed it gave her a document about Europe’s safe limits of melamine in food, but said it made it clear zero was the only acceptable melamine level.
- A key government official in Fiji claims she has email written by Michael green, a senior New Zealand “diplomat,” showing secret interference in Fiji’s internal affairs. A report by Fiji Human Rights Commission head and Ombudsman Shaista Shameem states New Zealand’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs deputy secretary, Michael Green, is involved in a “conspiracy to cripple the administration of justice in Fiji”. Michael Green was New Zealand’s High Commissioner in Fiji until he was declared persona non grata and kicked out of the country in June 2007. Dr Shameem says he “was still interfering in Fiji’s internal affairs”. (Source: http://www.stuff.co.nz/4592575a11.html).
- A suspected New Zealand SIS agent arrested in the Philippines in connection with a 2003 mutiny. Ministry of Foreign Affairs officials say they are doing what they can to help the suspect, NZPA said. … “The man, identified only by his surname Newman, and six retired Philippine Navy soldiers have been detained by the Philippines’ Bureau of Immigration and Organised Crime Task Force, The Dominion Post reported.”… “The man had appointed a lawyer and did not want any other information released.”
- “When the other SIS spy suspect, Mark Taylor, was released from detention in Pakistan and deported, his ‘family’ [read: the security intelligence service,] too, asked for no further information to be released regarding his whereabouts, or the circumstances surrounding his detention and deportation.”
Advance knowledge of virus manipulation. ESR’s influenza experts have been heavily experimenting with the flu virus for nearly two decades. “ESR undertakes New Zealand’s ‘flu surveillance and operates the WHO National Influenza Centre. A national surveillance system was set up in 1991 as part of the WHO global programme for influenza surveillance.” … “ESR’s influenza team move[d] into new purpose-built laboratories at the National Centre for Biosecurity and Infectious Disease – Wallaceville, early in 2008.” [Update added May 8, 2009 ]
New Zealand government debts are UNMANAGEABLE. They would take any measure to avoid bankruptcy and stay in control. The flu vaccine business is an extremely lucrative market, and NZ govt as the owners of ESR labs. would stop short of nothing to exploit that market. They currently have in place various arrangements with vaccine manufacturers, including a contract with Australia’s CSL Ltd— a flu vaccine manufacturer. The following are excerpts from Will NZ become Iceland?
- The [New Zealand] economy is in its worst recession on record, and the government faces a sea of red ink – will New Zealand end up like Iceland?
- [T]he economy is shrinking as the once-hot housing market has stalled, skyrocketing fuel and food prices have turned consumers cautious and the credit crunch has hit.
- New Zealand “is one of the most heavily indebted developed economies, as measured by the net international investment position as a percentage of GDP,” Trinh [a currency analyst at RBC Capital Markets in Sydney] said in a note to investors.
- New Zealand “is one of the most heavily indebted developed economies, as measured by the net international investment position as a percentage of GDP,” Trinh said in a note to investors.[Sue Trinh is a currency analyst at RBC Capital Markets in Sydney]
- At the end of March last year, New Zealand’s national debt, as measured by a negative net international investment position, was 86 percent of GDP, second to Iceland in the group of countries in the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development.
See also NZ government’s own debt forecast: New Zealand Parliament – 2. Government Debt—Forecasts
Moderators have demonstrated New Zealand government’s ability to commit the crime (means), the reason why they committed the crime (motive), and the opportunity to commit the crime (opportunity). The readers can make up their own mind.
[Updated May 8, 2009 ]
Was the young Texas victim Hispanic? [Link added Apr 29, 2009]
Swine Flu: A Deadly $100 billion Scam? [Link added Apr 29, 2009]
Swine Flu Spin: WHO is Looking? [Link added April 30, 2009]
- Swine Flu Mystery and Air New Zealand
- Was Dr Adu-Bobie A Victim of Biological Warfare Experiments?
- More on Swine Flu
- Swine flu kills dozens in Mexico
- New type of swine flu hits California and Texas
This entry was posted on April 27, 2009 at 3:27 pm and is filed under Biowarfare, ESR lab, germ warfare, new zealand, public health. Tagged: A (H1N1) virus, health news, Mexico City, Mexico viral outbreak, Swine flu. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.