Tornadoes Kill Dozens in China and Bangladesh
Posted by feww on March 23, 2013
Dozens killed and hundreds more injured after devastating tornadoes hit China and Bangladesh
The most powerful recorded tornado to hit south China’s Guangdong Province left at least a dozen people dead and more than 270 injured, authorities said.
- A rare storm with winds of up to 177 km per hour carrying large hit Dongguan City causing substantial damage, Xinhua reported.
A deadly tornado hit eastern Bangladesh killing at least 20 people and leaving more than 200 others injured.
- The tornado flattened hundreds of homes, uprooting trees and utility poles and destroying crops on farmlands throughout four sub-districts, an senior official told reporters.
March 23, 2013 — DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,085 Days Left
Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,085 Days Left to ‘Worst Day’ in the brief Human History
- The countdown began on May 15, 2011 …
- WARNING: Human impact 2.85 x Earth’s diminishing carrying capacity
- WARNING: RAPID PLANETARY DECLINE IN PROGRESS!
- Europe: The First Phase of Collapse Has Started
- United States: The First Phase of Collapse Has Begun
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Back to the Primordial Future
- The Fate of Energy Dinosaurs
- Mass Die-offs