FIRE-EARTH Report: UK 05
Posted by feww on April 18, 2017
UK “Democracy”: Politics of Mass Deception
UK caretaker PM T.M. May has announced she would call for snap general election in the U.K. on June 8, seeking to strengthen her ‘Brexit’ mandate.
[Prepared by an affiliated team of political scientists.]
- Reports UK 01 – 05 are available from FIRE-EARTH PULSARS.
Nine out of ten Brits believe the UK Government is run by big entities acting in their own self interest.
- Nine out of ten Brits say the UK government is run by a few big entities acting in their own interests.
- 67% say that UK political parties are corrupt.
- 69% of respondents in the United Kingdom believe the media are corrupt/extremely corrupt.
- 66% feel political parties are corrupt/extremely corrupt.
- 55% believe parliament / legislature is corrupt/extremely corrupt.
- 49% feel business is corrupt/extremely corrupt.
- 45% say public officials and civil servants are corrupt/extremely corrupt
- 18% feel education systems are corrupt/extremely corrupt.
- 24% say judiciary is corrupt/extremely corrupt.
- 32% believe police are corrupt/extremely corrupt.