Hottest Hell on Earth
Posted by feww on January 8, 2013
DISASTER CALENDAR SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,159 Days Left
[January 8, 2013] Mass die-offs resulting from human impact and the planetary response to the anthropogenic assault could occur by early 2016.
- SYMBOLIC COUNTDOWN: 1,159 Days Left to the most Fateful Day in Human History
- Symbolic countdown to the ‘worst day’ in human history began on May 15, 2011 ...
Global Disasters/ Significant Events
Australia: Entombed by a ‘dome of heat’
Hundreds of fires fanned by record temperatures and high winds are currently burning across Australia, many of them out of control.
About 90 percent of New South Wales (NSW) was in severe danger, with “catastrophic” conditions declared in five areas: the Illawarra, Shoalhaven, the Southern Ranges, the northern and eastern Riverina and southern parts of the lower Central West Plains.
- Temperatures soared to near 46ºC (118ºF) today.
- Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) has forecast temperatures of up to 54ºC (129ºF) in central Australia next Monday and has accordingly extended its temperature chart by adding two new colors, pink and purple, to allow for the extremes.
- High winds and atmospheric conditions have created a ‘dome of heat’ entombing Australia, experts said.
“The blistering heat also caused a blaze at a nuclear research facility in southern Sydney after cabling overheated in a nearby electricity substation, while thousands of homes in the city’s north experienced power outages due to soaring demand,” said a report.
FEWW Links and Forecasts
Global Disasters: Links, Forecasts and Background
- The First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Back to the Primordial Future
- The Fate of Energy Dinosaurs
- Mass Die-offs
- 2010 Disasters [Links to 2010 Disaster Calendar]
- Mega Disasters
- 2011 Disaster Calendar
- 2012 Disaster Calendar