Christchurch Could Vanish from Google Map
Posted by feww on February 23, 2011
SPECIFIC WARNING to New Zealand
Large-scale tectonic and geophysical activities could wipe off Christchurch and other NZ cities from the face of the Earth
[NOTE: The posts linked to above have also been buried by NZ govt and the Internet mafia.]
Climatological and Geological Warning!
The New Zealand region is about to experience significant climatological events and large-scale geological and tectonic activity. Would be visitors are advised to stay out of the area for the foreseeable future.
On July 16, 2009 FIRE-EARTH posted Global Travel Warning!
Posted by feww on July 16, 2009
STAY OUT OF NEW ZEALAND!
The following WARNING was first posted on MAY 9, 2009 at NewZeelend Blog. FEWW is re-posting the WARNING with renewed urgency:
Seismic, Volcanic and Climatological Warning!
The New Zealand region is undergoing large-scale tectonic [seismological and volcanic] activities and significant climatological events. Would be visitors are well advised to stay clear of the area for the foreseeable future.
Here’s a New, SPECIFIC WARNING to New Zealand
FIRE-EARTH believes large earthquakes could destroy Christchurch and several other cities in New Zealand. The bulk of Christchurch could literally vanish as a result of ensuing geophysical activity, possibly by as early as 2015.
In the Short Term
- More powerful shocks could strike Christchurch [also Auckland, Wellington and elsewhere in New Zealand] anytime.
- Large scale volcanic activity in the country could occur this year [high probability.]
- FIRE-EARTH has identified a number of potential seismic ‘Ground Zeros,’ areas prone to devastation, in the New Zealand Region, some of which coincide with population centers.
New Zealand government has a moral responsibility [we won’t hold our breath] and a legal duty to relocate New Zealanders from the DANGER ZONES. [Would you trust a government which hides earthquake warnings from its people?]
FIRE-EARTH advice to Christchurch residents:
Get out while you’re still alive!
- Global Travel Warning!
- A Warning to Visitors to New Zealand
- NZ Govt and Google Buried Quake Warnings